We take part in a lot of extra curricular activities. Some of the ones we do in school are:
- World Culture Day
- World Book Day
- Business with local industry workshop
- Science Fair
- Art Exhibition
Modern Foreign Languages
At parents request we are happy to arrange for additional language lessons given sufficient notice, such as German or Italian. These would have to be paid for at cost but could be arranged during the working school day.
Senior School Council
All children take part within the monthly School Council, giving the school a strong and inclusive student voice within the running of the school, no child is excluded and all have the opportunity to give opinion and be listened to.
All Senior students are invited to the Amnesty International club to debate Human Rights, fundraise and raise awareness about issues regarding Human Rights globally. Recent campaigns include FIFA Tournaments to raise awareness of corporate corruption.
Trips This Academic Year:
- Animals in Hands to visit our EYFS
- Leicestershire Debate competitions, University of Leicester and WQE College.
- 5 day away trip – Geography Field Trip to Preston Montford
- Go Ape
- Heads Reward: As part of our Pupil Reward Scheme:
- Mega Zone, Ninja Warriors, New Walk Museums, Escape Rooms
- National Ice Skating Arena
- Steam Railway
- Stonehearst Farm Park – EYFS
Guest Speakers This Academic Year:
- Elizabeth Darkwa-Dwamen : Black Lives and Black Careers (looking specifically at pharmacy)
- Gemma Weaver- Law – how to start your career in law and the expectations and qualifications surrounding this.
- Emile Heskey – Life as a professional athlete and career paths in sport.
Team Training Activities
- Cross country
Clubs at the end of the day NO extra charges
- Chess, Grames, and Puzzles
- Arts and Crafts
- School Choir
- Football Training
- Netball Training
- Cross Country Training